Do you ever feel like you are out of alignment? Or that you are living in a state of chaos? Or that you never have time to do the things that are important to you? This is what today’s guest, Tanya Cole-Lesnick, refers to as energetic clutter. And today’s episode is all about where it comes from and what you can do to let it go!
Tanya’s life-changing experience in group therapy inspired her to pursue a masters in social work, and for almost 30 years she has worked with countless patients to help them align their internal and external landscapes and ensure that they are living the fullest version of their lives.
As you listen to this episode, you will realize that you are not alone in whatever psychological issues you are struggling with, and that no matter how deep rooted your behavioral patterns may be, there is a way to break free from the damaging ones. It all starts with paying attention and being kind to yourself! Tune in now to hear it all.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Introducing today’s guest, Tanya Cole-Lesnick.
- How Tanya’s experience in group therapy changed her life.
- Tanya explains what inspired her to pursue a masters in social work.
- The power of sharing our vulnerabilities.
- How Tanya defines energetic clutter.
- Examples of how to let go of the energetic clutter in our lives.
- How resentment creates energetic clutter.
- Questions to ask yourself to determine what parts of your life are and aren’t in alignment.
- An example from Sharon’s life that highlights the importance of being aware of patterns in our lives.
- The benefits of “neuro drills.”
- Where Tanya’s people-pleasing traits originated from.
- Positive versus negative self-talk.
- Recommendations for how to get started on your journey of clearing your energetic clutter.
The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron: https://bookshop.org/p/books/the-artist-s-way
The Holistic Psychologist on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the.holistic.psychologist/
The Other Side of Potential Podcast: sharonspano.com/podcast/