Ken Wimberly is the founder and visionary leader behind Legacy of Love, LLC. He is married to his soulmate, Amber, and has three children, Grace, Knox, and Kai.
As a self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur, Ken is the founder and Chief Visionary Officer of KW Net Lease Advisors, a commercial real estate brokerage firm headquartered in Fort Worth, TX. He is also a founding partner in Laundry Luv, a chain of laundromats with a mission to educate, equip, and inspire those in the communities where they serve. He is also the Operating Principal/Franchise Owner of Keller Williams Realty in Abilene, TX. He has 16 streams of passive income and 4 streams of active income.
Wimberly served his country during the Gulf War I as an aircrew member flying aboard EP-3E aircraft as a CTR (cryptologist technician – Morse code) for the United States Navy, stationed in Misawa, Japan. He has also worked in the insurance/investment field and has held the Series 6, Series 7, and Series 63 investment licenses and the Group I insurance license. He formerly owned and operated a Perrotti’s Pizza restaurant in Arlington, TX near the UTA campus.
Ken treasures time spent in nature, particularly on Texas hill country ranches. He is an avid athlete who loves adventure races, hiking, and running. To date, he has completed 9 different Tough Mudder adventure races. He is passionate about personal development and helping others to become the best version of themselves. He is active in his community and is proud of the 9 years he served as a “Big” in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program.
The Wimberly family enjoys spending their time traveling, snow skiing/snowboarding, spending time outdoors, playing board games, and playing Texas Hold’em Poker!
What you will learn in this episode:
- How Ken integrates the complexities of business with his own desire for a meaningful and prosperous life
- Ken Wimberly’s journey, and how adversities he faced led to the Legacy of Love efforts he is committed to today
- The influence of military school and college on the formation of Ken’s values
- Ken’s experience as a part of a Navy aircrew
- How Ken was introduced to commercial real estate and entrepreneurship
- The importance of systematic structure in freedom and autonomy
- Book Recommendation: “Living with a SEAL”
- The importance of positive reinforcement as a tool for motivation
- Ken’s new business ventures, and a mission to make them something ‘more’
- Podcast: http://bit.ly/Legacy-TOSOP-Podcast
- App: https://legacyoflove.app/
- Website: https://netleaseexperts.com/
- Website: https://www.kwabilene.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lordwimberly
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kenwimberlyccim/
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/ken.wimberly/
- Email: Ken@legacyoflove.app