Today we welcome Tracey Bissett onto the show. Tracey is the Chief Financial Fitness Trainer of Bissett Financial Fitness Inc, and her mission is to empower young adults and entrepreneurs to take the reins of their financial lives. She believes that financial literacy can help people take charge of their money and focus on what really matters in life.
To educate her clients, Tracey offers one-on-one and group coaching programs. These programs help them experience business growth, increased monetary compensation, as well as clarity. At a deeper look, her programs are customized coaching sessions that focus on case studies, assessments, and teaching. Having achieved a Masters of Business Administration and Chartered Financial Analyst Designation, the hands-on experience that she offers is built on the foundations of her impressive education.
As a former TD Bank executive, Tracey has worked with and supported thousands of individuals and entrepreneurs to secure the financing they need. And her efforts and experience haven’t come without praise either. Tracey was named the Silver Award Winner for the IFSE Institute for Financial Literacy Champion through the Wealth Professional Awards of 2020.
Join us today as Tracey shares valuable tips on how to start striving for financial freedom today, and to hear her take on the importance of financial literacy through the pandemic.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Get to know a little more about Tracey Bissett as she explains her interest in financial literacy.
- Tracey tells us when she became aware of and fascinated by money.
- Why it is never too late to take control of your financial life.
- Find out where Tracey’s interest in money started.
- Tracey provides her definition of financial literacy.
- Hear Tracey’s process as she describes working with entrepreneurs and young individuals.
- We find out who Tracey’s ideal clients are and how she can best help them.
- Why the bottom line needs just as much attention as the top line.
- What Tracey says to those who don’t feel ready for the type of work she offers.
- Some limitations that come with accountants.
- Things you ought to look out for that go beyond financial statements.
- Tracey’s recommendations for young entrepreneurs thinking about the long haul.
- Hear Tracey’s economic forecast for the future.
- We take a look at what possible positive outcomes can and will come from the pandemic.
- Tracey shares her final words of wisdom.