Matt Jung is the Co-Founder & FABulator of Comfort Research, inventors of the world’s largest beanbag brand, Big Joe.
Matt is a futuristic growth inspired leader who has a great passion for culture, strategy, and innovation. He and his partner Chip George have generated a unique and inspiring approach to employee engagement that serves as the core of their business.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why it took 18 years for Matt's business to find "overnight success", and how Comfort Research’s core values fueled their growth
- Why it is crucial for your organization's core values to be concise, authentic and unique to you
- How Comfort Research's culture manifesto was designed, and why it is always evolving and being reworked
- How Comfort Research uses a system called the Net Promoter Score (NPS) to gauge customer satisfaction and the success of the company culture
- Why sustainability and being a “green” organization are important philosophies for Comfort Research
- Why mistakes and failures can become valuable lessons, and why success doesn’t teach you anything
- Why Matt and Comfort Research believes in “spending behind their success” instead of “spending ahead”
- How Matt, Chip and their business partner George realized that Comfort Research needed to put together an advisory board
- How business acquisitions have accounted for more than 50% of the growth of Comfort Research
How to contact Matt Jung:
- Website: www.comfortresearch.com/tour/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ComfortResearch/