Robert Glazer is the founder and CEO of global performance marketing agency, Acceleration Partners. Under his leadership, Acceleration Partners has received numerous company culture awards, including #4 on Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Awards, Ad Age’s Best Place to Work, Entrepreneur’s Top Company Culture, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Place to Work.
Bob is a columnist for both Forbes and Inc. and many other leading publications. He also shares ideas and insights around these topics via Friday Forward, a weekly inspirational newsletter that is followed by over 35,000 leaders worldwide.
He recently authored the international bestselling book, Performance Partnerships and is a sought-after speaker by companies and organizations around the world.
Bob serves on the Board of Directors for BUILD Boston, is a global leader in Entrepreneur's Organization (EO) and founder of The Fifth Night charitable event.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How the tech industry is leading the way in creating a better culture model
- Robert's advice for business leaders wanting to modernize their corporate culture
- Why aligning your business culture with your personal values is so crucial at every level of your organization
- How forming a clear and consistent culture will help you attract the right applicants
- Why cultural consistency matters, and how to avoid the pitfalls of inconsistency
- The four key elements for encouraging the capacity for growth in your team's personal and professional lives
- How Robert's tool "The Whole Life Dashboard" can help you align your personal and professional values and focus on achieving your goals
- Why our education system needs to adapt to changes in today's business world
- The kinds of challenges Robert faces in his professional life and how he navigates them
- Robert's strategies for adapting to change in a complex business environment
- Why culture, consistency. and accountability go hand-in-hand