Sharon Spano, Ph.D., helps business leaders transform how they think, adapt, and respond in complex business environments. As a business strategist, author, and Professional Integral Coach, she leads her clients through specific research-based practices that empower them to realign their business strategy with a life of meaning, accelerated performance, and increased profitability.
Sharon is also the author of The Pursuit of Time and Money: Step Into Radical Abundance and Discover the Secret to a Meaningful Prosperous Life.
She is also a scholar-practitioner who enjoys researching and understanding some of the hard stuff of life so you don’t have to. There’s nothing like helping people move through challenge such that they come out more passionate and fulfilled on the other side.
Whether you’re a person in the midst of change, an entrepreneur, or an organizational leader, Sharon would love to help you discover a more meaningful and prosperous life.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What patterns of commitment Sharon has recognized in business leaders across many industries
- Why commitment has little to do with either time or money, and why we often use time and money as excuses to say no
- Why strong business leaders use discernment to make and commit to decisions without hesitation
- Why successful people understand that commitment to an opportunity is more important than the concerns of time and money
- What personal development behavior Sharon has recognized in successful people across the business world
- Why it's important to weigh possibilities before you say no to an opportunity
- How to recognize and change your behavior when you are using time and money as an excuse to say no
- Why it's important to clarify and understand what you believe about time and money and how it can help you create new behaviors
- What to do once you recognize your behaviors and patterns that prevent you from committing to opportunities
- What "scarcity beliefs" are and how they impact your outlook and behavioral patterns