Robert Glazer is the founder and CEO of global performance marketing agency, Acceleration Partners. A serial entrepreneur, Bob has a passion for helping individuals and organizations build their capacity to elevate.
Under his leadership, Acceleration Partners has received numerous industry and company culture awards, including Glassdoors Employees Choice Awards (2 years in a row), Ad Ages Best Place to Work, Entrepreneurs Top Company Culture (2 years in a row), Great Place to Work & Fortunes Best Small & Medium Workplaces (3 years in a row) and Boston Globes Top Workplaces (2 years in a row). Bob was also named to Glassdoors list of Top CEO of Small and Medium Companies in the US, ranking #2.
A regular columnist for Forbes, Inc. and Entrepreneur, Bobs writing reaches over five million people around the globe each year who resonate with his topics, which range from performance marketing and entrepreneurship to company culture, capacity building, hiring and leadership. Worldwide, he is also a sought-after speaker by companies and organizations on subjects related to business growth, culture, building capacity and performance.
Bob shares his ideas and insights via Friday Forward, a popular weekly inspirational newsletter that reaches over 100,000 individuals and business leaders across 50+ countries. He is the host of the new podcast Elevate with Robert Glazer, where Bob sits down with leaders, thinkers and authors to discuss personal growth and helping others live their best lives. Bob is also the author of the international bestselling book, Performance Partnerships. His second book, Elevate will be published in Oct 2019.
Outside of work, Bob can likely be found skiing, cycling, reading, traveling, spending quality time with his family or overseeing some sort of home renovation project.
Learn more about Bob at https://www.robertglazer.com.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Glazer’s new book, Elevate, is coming out October 1, 2019.
- How ELEVATE: Push Beyond Your Limits and Unlock Success in Yourself and Others was inspired by the lessons of Friday Forward.
- How Glazer uncovered the themes in Friday Forward
- The four elements of capacity building and what they mean
- A day in the life of the CEO at Acceleration Partners
- The importance of blocking, organization, and structure in Glazer’s schedule
- Glazer’s plans to build an elevate community
- The culture of Acceleration Partners
- Website: https://www.robertglazer.com
- Book: https://www.robertglazer.com/elevate
- Twitter: @robert_glazer
- Website: sharonspano.com
- Book: thetimemoneybook.com
- Events: sharonspano.com/workshops
- Contact: email@example.com
- Twitter: @SharonSpano