Do you have trouble delegating or setting boundaries? Are you unnecessarily hard on yourself or others? Do you feel like you are undeserving of your achievements? If you answered yes to any (or all) of these questions, you are most likely struggling with imposter syndrome.
Imposter syndrome is experienced by over 85% of the population! Many people believe it is just something that you have to learn to live with, but Sheryl Anjanette disagrees. Having dealt with imposter syndrome herself, and driven by a desire to help others, Sheryl embarked on a mission to truly understand what imposter syndrome is, where it originates, and what can be done about it.
During today’s episode, Sheryl, the founder of Anjanette Wellness and an international speaker and thought leader with more than 30 years of experience in the business arena, explains why imposter syndrome arises, the many different ways it can manifest within people, and how you can eliminate it from your life!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Introducing today’s guest, Sheryl Anjanette, and the topic of today’s conversation, imposter syndrome.
- The journey that led Sheryl to focus on helping people overcome imposter syndrome.
- Where imposter syndrome originates from.
- Sheryl shares the definition of imposter syndrome.
- Common false beliefs that people have about themselves.
- How imposter syndrome negatively affects a person’s life.
- How 85% of the population experience imposter syndrome!
- Exploring the concept of the Mindstack that Sheryl created to explain how imposter syndrome develops.
- Why Sheryl recommends framing your feelings as experiences rather than as part of your identity.
- How to reprogram and repattern your thinking.
Sheryl Anjanette Website: https://www.sherylanjanette.com/
Anjanette Wellness Academy: https://www.sherylanjanette.com/academy
Sheryl Anjanette on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheryl-anjanette/
Sheryl Anjanette on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sherylanjanette/
Sheryl Anjanette on Twitter: https://twitter.com/sherylanjanette
Imposter Syndrome Quiz: https://www.sherylanjanette.com/quiz
The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women: https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Thoughts-Successful-Women-Impostor/
Gender Intelligence Group: https://www.genderintelligence.com/
The Other Side of Potential Podcast: sharonspano.com/podcast/