The recent explosion of AI technology has brought up many different responses from people. Whether it is fear, excitement, confusion, or disdain, for most of us, the ideas and possibilities elicit a very particular reaction. Tim Miner is on the show today to shed some light on this subject, as well as how his company, By The People, is aiding their clients to make use of the newest technology.
Tim makes a strong argument for why we should, above all else, be hopeful and positive about these innovations. He talks about why some of the doomsday thinking about AI and ML is misguided, the precautions that are in place to prevent danger and offense, and how AI can improve all areas of human life.
Ultimately, Tim sees the arrival of ChatGPT and comparable services as allowing us to dream bigger, and imagine new futures. So, however you may wish to use AI, whether in your business or beyond, the message is a resounding one. Make sure to join us for this great conversation!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Tim gives a broad history and definition of AI technology.
- Some thoughts on the ethics of AI, ML, and ChatGPT.
- Tim weighs in on the process of machine learning and the safeguards against its supposed dangers.
- Balancing complex and useful answers with the need to steer clear of offense.
- Comparing the capabilities of the current prominent chatbots.
- Implementing AI for increased productivity.
- The power of facilitating a dialogue with a chatbot and allowing two-way conversation!
- AI and education; writing style, plagiarism, and more.
- The capabilities of the technology for increasing team productivity and efficiency.
- Tim unpacks the meaning of the name of his company and how he helps his clients.
- Fueling innovation with the help of AI through increased creativity and efficiency.
- The most prominent tools for using AI in design work.
- Information about Tim’s webinars and how to access them!
Tim Miner: https://twitter.com/tim_miner
60 Minutes: https://www.cbsnews.com/60-minutes/
The Other Side of Potential Podcast: sharonspano.com/podcast/