Daniel lives, eats, and breathes real estate – he’s a licensed real estate broker, mortgage broker, and general contractor who’s sold hundreds of homes and made millions in commissions. He’s also built real estate’s #1 staffing company. Back in 2008, Daniel was inspired by his own time management struggles to find a better way to help agents leverage their time and energy so he created MyOutDesk virtual assistant services.
MyOutDesk is the largest, most stable & reputable provider of virtual staffing in the real estate
industry, having served over 5,000 clients, including half of the Real Trends Top 10 Teams in the USA. They have successfully received 5-star client reviews from over 100 clients. Daniel’s goal is to hire better trained, more experienced, higher educated VA’s than the competition – and provide the highest level of client service.
What you will learn in this episode:
- The massive disruption currently taking place in the real estate industry
- How Daniel Ramsey came up with the idea for MyOutDesk
- The steps Daniel took to develop MyOutDesk
- Why MyOutDesk uses the Philippines for its outsourcing
- How to access MyOutDesk as a resource and what services they offer
- The future of real estate agents in market transactions
- The essence of Daniel’s work and who he is as a leader
- The adversity MyOutDesk faces with outsourcing
- Text ‘SVP’ to 31996 for access to Ramsey’s book, Scale Your Business With Virtual Professionals
- Website: http://www.MyOutDesk.com
- Twitter: @MyOutDesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dramseyinc