Today, Dr. Sharon Spano brings you a short solo cast where she reflects on the past year and helps us prepare for both the holidays and 2022.
In this episode, Dr. Spano gives us some insight into what we can expect from the podcast in January and talks about the three zones of ownership, family, and business that we should consider as we plan for 2022. Dr. Spano reminds us that the holidays are about making memories and why this is so important. She talks about the struggles of those who have lost loved ones and how to hold onto those memories at this time of year. She also acknowledges how challenging the holidays can be if you have a difficult or toxic person in your life, before giving us some tips for how to handle conversations with them.
Tune in today as we reflect on the challenges we have overcome and get a sneak peek into what we can expect from the podcast in 2022!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- A thank you to the listeners and guests that we’ve had over the past three years.
- The three zones we should consider as we go into the new year: ownership, family, and business.
- How Dr. Spano is going to go more into the three zones in January to prepare for 2022.
- Why you should use this time of year to reflect on the past year and what to do differently next year.
- How the holidays can be challenging if you have a toxic person in your life.
- The holidays are about making memories and why this is so important.
- The struggles of those who have lost loved ones and how to hold onto those memories at this time of year.
- Tactics and strategies of assertive communication to deal with difficult people.
- An invitation to recommend any experts you feel may be a good fit for the show.
- What to expect from the conscious community segment next year and why this is so important to Dr. Spano.