Rob Dube is the President of imageOne, a company considered by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Small Giant Companies” in 2017. imageOne is focused on what they refer to as document lifestyle management. In addition to his role as CEO, Rob has a passion to help other leaders experience the power of meditation. As someone who has meditated for over 14 years, he firmly believes that developing such a practice can dramatically impact how one successfully engages in growing and sustaining a profitable business while leaving a meaningful, purposeful life along the way. Rob is a master at level of integration, and he attributes much of his success to his daily meditative practice. His passion has led to a donothing™ movement that is based on the premises set forth in his book by the same title. Rob also hosts annual retreats where he gives leaders the opportunity to come together in the Colorado Rockies to explore meditation as a pathway to personal and professional growth.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How meditative practices and mindfulness can help you approach difficult situations differently.
- Why practicing your mindfulness is critical to being able to regularly sustain it.
- How being more aware of yourself, your surroundings, and your situation can lead to important insights.
- How meditation can help entrepreneurs and business owners manage stressful business situations.
- Which mental and physical exercises, such as mindful walking, can help a business owner control their emotions.
- How to stick with meditation and mindfulness, and truly make it a habit, through retreats and work.
- What type of schedule may be the most useful for someone starting to work on their meditation.
- How meditation can be integrated into your day-to-day life.
- Why getting disconnected and looking within can help you focus on your own thoughts.
- Where more information can be found about developing your active mindfulness through DoingNothing.com.
Ways to contact Rob:
- Website: www.donothingbook.com
- Website: www.imageoneway.com
- Twitter: @robdube
- Instagram: @robddube