Family support is a crucial element in the recovery process for addicts. It provides the emotional bedrock, accountability, communication, understanding, relapse prevention, and coping mechanisms necessary to fuel successful recovery and pave the way for a fulfilling life, free from addiction.
Steve Feldman, CEO of Feinberg Consulting, helps families with addiction, mental health, and healthcare crises. He’s a compassionate interventionist with over 40 years of experience and is renowned for achieving lasting results. Steve’s own recovery journey forms the foundation of his work, promoting balance and personal growth for optimal outcomes.
In this episode, listeners will hear about the groundbreaking approach of Feinberg Consulting, as they revolutionize the way healthcare is provided. Steve provides insights into the vital role of family in the intervention and recovery process and explores the comprehensive steps involved in the intervention approach. We unpack the profound impact of trauma, how Steve is helping families see the bigger picture, how to drive systematic change, and much more. Tune in to this transformative episode as we explore the power of compassion, resilience, and advocacy in navigating the complex world of addiction and healthcare with Steve Feldman!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Introduction and background about today’s guest, Steve Feldman.
- He shares his personal and professional journey to where he is today.
- Details about the company and its innovative approach to healthcare.
- The role of family during the intervention and recovery journey.
- Learn about the steps involved during the intervention process.
- We unpack the meaning of trauma and how to overcome it.
- The individuals and families that Feinberg Consulting serves.
- Steve shares how the team is structured at Feinberg Consulting.
- How he is educating families on the bigger picture.
- We discuss the importance of advocating for systemic change.
- Discover how insurance companies can help drive positive change.
- What is next for Feinberg Consulting.
Call: (248) 538-5425
Breaking Free: https://www.breakingfreegroup.com/
Feinberg Hope Foundation: https://www.feinbergcare.com/feinberg-hope-foundation/
The Other Side of Potential Podcast: sharonspano.com/podcast/