Dov Baron is a leadership and corporate cultural strategist who has been named by Inc. magazine as one of the Top 100 Leadership Speakers. He is the host and producer of the “Full Monty Leadership” radio show and a bestselling author.
In June 1990 while free rock climbing, Dov Baron fell approximately 120 feet and landed on his face. The impact shattered most of the bone structure of his face, disintegrating some of his upper jaw and fracturing his lower jaw in four places. After nine reconstructive surgeries, no external evidence remains of the damage, however, this experience was life changing.
Before the fall, Dov had spent years building a reputation as a dynamic speaker and teacher in the field of personal and professional development, but it wasn’t until sometime after ‘the fall’ that he began to see the beauty and elegance of what had really happened… The return to his own CORE, what he calls his ‘Authentic Self’.
Today, Dov is the bestselling author of several books including his latest: “Fiercely Loyal.”
He was also the host and executive producer of the increasingly popular radio show: “Full Monty Leadership Show,” where authentic leaders let it all hang out about loyalty, culture, and growth. The show broadcasts out of Seattle, Chicago, Colorado and globally via the internet.
Dov has interviewed and worked with leaders featured on: Oprah, Ellen, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CBS, Huffington Post, Larry King, New York Times, Washington Post, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal and many other top rated media. He also has a massive social media platform with over 200,000 followers via Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Podomatic, iTunes etc.
In addition to being an author and a radio host, Dov is also the leading expert on Developing Authentic Leadership, and he is the world’s only Corporate Cultural Momentum Strategist, serving top performance individuals, corporations and organizations to generate both exponential growth and fierce loyalty.
Dov has been sharing his wisdom and expertise privately and on international stages with professional leaders for more than 30 years. His passion mixed with humor and ‘get to the point’ no BS style are contagious. Within moments you will feel a genuine connection with a man who authentically walks his talk. Dov believes that the world needs more leaders who are Authentically committed to standing in their truth, sharing their inner genius, and empowering others to do the same.
Dov’s commitment is to take you by the hand and show you why tapping into your Authentic Self is the MOST important key to finding, developing, and retaining your top talent.
All American Speakers is a speakers bureau and booking agency providing information on booking Dov Baron for speaking engagements, personal appearances, and corporate events. Contact an All American Speakers Bureau booking agent for more information on Dov Baron speaking fees, availability, speech topics, and cost to hire for your next event.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How a painful accident changed the course of Dov’s life, and how it has changed his definition of an adrenaline-junkie
- How meaningfulness and purpose-driven work is the key to living a vibrant, vitally alive life
- Why pain is often a catalyst to help you find your purpose, and why you should have an internal and external purpose
- How Dov’s deep studies of several religious faiths shaped his philosophies and personal beliefs
- What Dov does to keep himself grounded in the complex world of leadership that he operates in
- Why business leaders need to view themselves as effective and unbroken and overcome their own imposter syndrome
- How Dov’s coaching works over the course of one year to help leaders fully accept themselves and transform their views
- Why Dov defines humility as getting out of the way of your own work and giving up the need to be right
- Why it’s important to accept differences in others and keep your mind open to other perspectives and points of view
- How to engage Dov in his leadership training, contact him with inquiries, and get a free copy of his book “One Red Thread” and other gifts