If you feel like your business is putting strain on your marriage, you may think that it is just an inevitable part of being an entrepreneur in a relationship. After listening to today’s episode, you will walk away knowing that is not the case, and that there is a tried and tested method for reigniting your marriage and your business!
Marriage (or intimate relationships of any kind) are complex, and when you throw running a business into the mix, it adds a whole new dynamic to that complexity. However, you don’t have to accept endless arguments, and feelings of guilt and frustration as your reality. You also don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on marriage counseling. The answer can be found in the Marriage Mastermind!
Tune in today as I explain what this 6-week, systems-based course (that you will attend without your partner) entails, and how it can help you integrate the complexities of business with the responsibilities of married life, so that you don’t have to be torn between the two! If your marriage is in a downhill spiral, don’t let it spin out of control; take action today because you and your partner deserve better!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why an online business is particularly demanding.
- How running an online business can interfere with your relationship with your partner.
- An analogy that aptly explains the complexities of marriage.
- The importance of supportive relationships to entrepreneurs.
- Some of the most common issues that entrepreneurs struggle with regard to trying to balance their business and their relationship.
- The link between continuous learning and creativity.
- Marriage Masterclass; learn about my approach to dealing with the strain that your business places on your relationship with your partner.
- The importance of clear communication.
- Exploring the concept of constellations (which we do in the Marriage Masterclass).
- Alleviating common concerns around entering the Marriage Masterclass.
- How the pandemic has impacted the divorce rate in the United States.
Marriage Masterclass: https://sharonspanoworkshops.com/mi-intensive