For many small business owners, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can feel overwhelming, especially if you’re a busy entrepreneur who fulfills multiple roles. But there are a host of important reasons why you should be prioritizing your SEO, and ideally sooner rather than later. Here to help us unpack this essential topic is Brandon Lebowitz, founder, and CEO of SEO Optimization, a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO, website design, social media, and paid advertising.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear Brandon break down the role that SEO plays in any company’s marketing strategy and how it helps your website rank more highly on Google and other search engines. Learn how to optimize different types of content like video, audio, and text, in order to elevate your rankings, as well as how to implement keywords, meta descriptions, and an effective call to action.
We also delve into backlinks, a method where other sites link back to your business. Discover the difference between low and high-quality backlinks, how to identify them, and practical steps that will help you create quality backlinks that will boost your rankings. Our conversation covers a range of essential points, from selecting keywords to choosing your category, to useful tools that will help you on your SEO journey. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by SEO, and are unsure of where to begin, then make sure you tune in today for an instructive conversation on how to get started!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Introducing today’s guest Brandon Lebowitz, founder of SEO Optimizers.
- An overview of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- The role of YouTube and video content in SEO.
- How small business owners can elevate their SEO.
- The first steps for optimizing your content for search engines.
- An introduction to keywords, clickable links, and meta descriptions.
- How to write an effective call to action.
- Why blogs are still good for SEO.
- How to determine which categories you should try to rank highly in.
- Google Analytics: why it’s valuable and how to use it.
- How to identify a high bounce rate and how to fix it.
- An overview of conversion rate optimization and why it’s so challenging.
- Why your site should have multiple pages.
- A breakdown of backlinks and how they increase your credibility on Google.
- The role of social media in SEO and how to choose your platforms.
- How to determine the number of backlinks you have.
- Why low-quality backlinks can damage your SEO and how to block them.
- Examples of how you can generate high-quality backlinks.
- Details on how to reach Brandon using a special link and what you can expect as a customer.
LinkedIn (Brandon Lebowitz): https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandonleibowitz/
LinkedIn (SEO Optimizers): https://www.linkedin.com/company/seo-optimizers/
SEO Optimizers Gift: https://seooptimizers.com/gift/
The Other Side of Potential Podcasts: https://www.sharonspano.com/podcast/
12-Week Toxic Relationship 1:1 Intensive: https://sharonspanoworkshops.com/intensive