In her efforts to escape the poverty that she was born into, Jamila Tunu educated herself on financial literacy. Somehow though, she still found herself trapped in the curse of generational poverty. Today she joins us to explain how she discovered her purpose, overcame the poverty mindset, and started building generational wealth.
Jamila has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Financial Services and has been in the financial services industry for over 20 years. She is a licensed commercial real estate professional who provides sales and lending services to her clients. She is also a Legacy Lifestyle Designer, speaker, and the creator of The Financial Legacy Building Secrets, which covers six foundational steps to building a legacy. Her mission is to plant seeds of generational wealth and positively impact family trees through education and economic empowerment.
In this episode, Jamila explains what the poverty mindset is, how it can exist across cultures and economic levels, how it keeps you away from abundance, and most importantly, how you can overcome it. She breaks down the four pillars of her Financial Legacy Building Secrets and the five Ps of her prosperity coaching program. Jamila’s insights could literally change your life! To find out how you can step into your purpose, create a legacy, and build generational wealth, tune in today!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- An introduction to Jamila Tunu and how she became interested in generational wealth and financial literacy.
- How Jamila learned about purpose and overcame the generational curse of being poor.
- What the poverty mindset is and how it keeps you away from abundance.
- The concept of money as energy.
- The moment Jamila realized that she can choose differently and break the generational curse.
- How the poverty mindset can exist across cultures and economic levels.
- How to get into the right mindset to build generational wealth: Purpose, vision, and goals.
- How Jamila is breaking the generational chains of poverty in her own family.
- Thoughts on how your purpose doesn’t change but how you live it out may.
- How we get burnout from doing things not aligned with our purpose.
- The courage required to live your purpose.
- How Jamila helps people step into their purpose, create a legacy, and build generational wealth.
- The four pillars of Jamila’s Financial Legacy Building Secrets.
- The five Ps of Jamila’s prosperity coaching program.
- Jamila’s advice to people who feel like they either don’t have money now or don’t think it’s time to think about legacy and generational wealth.
- A useful exercise: write your own obituary.
- Final thoughts on energy, the flow of money, and manifestation.
- How to get a free 30-minute strategic phone call with Jamila.