Is there a better way to process your emotions than rehashing them in therapy and medicating the pain away? Today, we are joined by Sherianna Boyle to discuss her unique approach to processing difficult emotions without reliving the experiences that caused you to feel them in the first place.
Sherianna is the author of 10 books, including Energy in Action: The Power of Emotions & Intuition to Cultivate Peace and Freedom. She is also the Founder of Emotional Detox Coaching, an adjunct psychology professor, and a yoga instructor with 25 years of experience in the mental health and wellness space.
Join us as she offers a glimpse into the personal journey that inspired her work and research. We explore possible contributing factors behind the recent uptick in anxiety, how to differentiate between true anxiety and everyday worry, and Sherianna’s theory of emotional detoxing. We also discuss approaching emotions when we are ready, Quantum Healing, and much more.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Sherianna’s personal journey inspired her work in health, mindfulness, and wellness.
- Theories on contributing factors to the uptick in anxiety among young people and adults.
- Insights from The Four Gifts of Anxiety, including the purpose and meaning that can be extracted from experiences of anxiety.
- Ways to distinguish between chronic or generalized anxiety and everyday worry.
- The additive nature of an emotional detox that goes deeper than addressing the symptoms.
- Processing daily emotions rather than continually focusing on the biggest thing.
- Why talk therapy is not always the best solution.
- How Sherianna describes the Quantum Healing she offers.
- A summary of how you can be involved in Sherianna’s work.
The Other Side of Potential Podcast: sharonspano.com/podcast/