The Frequency of Money (Part 2) with Dr. Susan Nicholas
Welcome back to part two of this discussion on the frequency of money. Today’s guest, Dr. Susan Nicholas, is a former physician and cardiothoracic surgeon with 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry who, after a conscious awakening in 2012, transitioned into soul healing work. She is now a telepathic medical intuitive and energy healer, a three-time author, and an international speaker on life transformation. Her signature talk, ‘The Frequency of Money’ helps individuals heal their relationship with money in order to live worry-free, prosperous, and happy lives.
A serial entrepreneur, Susan is the founder of susannicholas.org and the Human Consciousness Consortium, as well as the author of a book on human consciousness and an illustrated children’s book series, publishing under two imprints. Her diverse work has a common thread: to awaken humanity to consciousness. When she is not writing, speaking, or working one-to-one with clients to transform their lives, she can be found hosting her weekly Be Conscious Podcast.
As we move into 2021, this conversation becomes particularly important, given the numerous challenges we all faced in 2020, with many having to restructure businesses and finances over the past year. In this episode, listeners gain some insight into what got Dr. Nicholas interested in the frequency of money and generational poverty, and her advice for cultivating a relationship first with ourselves and then with our money. After all, wealth is more than money. It encompasses our health, wellbeing, relationships, and personal fulfillment too. As she sees it, 2021 is an invitation and an opportunity for transformation. Tune in today!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What spearheaded Dr. Nicholas’ interest in the frequency of money and generational poverty.
- Susan talks about correlations between guilt and spiritual impoverishment, net worth and innate self-worth, money and wealth.
- The continuum of wealth includes not just money, but health, fulfillment, and relationships too.
- The turning point in Susan’s life – when she began to comprehend the frequency of money.
- What the process of a conscious awakening might look like for someone who doesn’t know where to begin.
- Find out why it is important that feelings of shame, fear, or guilt are felt – not kept secret.
- Susan reflects on her mixed heritage and the limited choices her ancestors may have had.
- Hear Susan’s advice for cultivating a relationship first with ourselves and then with our money.
- As we move into 2021, Susan shares her thoughts on the shift she believes is necessary.
- Learn about the four prevailing human constructs that are set to be transformed: time, money, race, and religion.
- What Dr. Nicholas believes 2021 will look like, from the perspective of a conscious reckoning.
- To close, Dr. Nicholas reminds us that transformation is an inside job: it begins with you!
“There is a direct correlation between ourselves, our own innate self-worth, and our financial net worth.” — @SusanNicholasMD [0:13:40]
“Within us, we have the power to transform energy, within each and every person. You, me, and anybody else who’s listening who dares try, we have the power to transform within us the energy of generations.” — @SusanNicholasMD [0:24:13]
“There’s a choice to be made. Will we continue in our mindsets of generational poverty, of scarcity, of not enoughness, of fear? Or, in this moment, do we elevate our perspectives to our greatness, to our own innate self-worth?” — @SusanNicholasMD [0:41:28]
“I believe that, when we heal what is broken inside, when we heal that energy of lack, scarcity, desperation, fear, whatever it may be, then our financial net worth also expands. When we elevate our frequency inside, the frequency of our money also is elevated.” — Dr. Susan Nicholas [0:11:15]
“There are two relationships on the planet that we all share. That is the relationship with ourselves and then the relationship we have with our money. Because our money is so tightly intertwined in our daily life. We need it for physical survival. We have lost our tenacity for surviving on the planet with what the planet offers us, that we are tapped into societies that require us to have money.” — Dr. Susan Nicholas [0:33:04]
“Transformation, it is an inside job. Anything that you are seeing in your outer world, it begins with you. Take that inner journey, look inside of yourself, and ask the question, ‘What is this situation showing me?’” — Dr. Susan Nicholas [0:57:28]