Dr. Nicholas is a 25-year healthcare industry professional who has worn many hats. She is a former clinical fellow in Cardiothoracic Surgery at Stanford University and General Surgery resident and research fellow at UCSF Medical Center. Susan graduated from the University of Iowa College of Medicine and earned an Executive MBA from Emory University Goizueta Business School. After graduating from business school, she became an entrepreneur founding a healthcare company and later worked as a healthcare equity investment analyst. Dr. Nicholas is a healthcare industry consultant providing healthcare IT solutions to medical centers throughout the United States.
Susan began her career as a pharmacokinetics chemist at a publicly traded pharmaceutical company. A serial entrepreneur, Dr. Nicholas is also the founder of the Human Consciousness Consortium and SusanNicholas.org. She is the author of The Duality of Being: Perspectives from Multidimensional Travel and an illustrated children’s book series. Two Parts of Me: I Am More Than My Body is the first in her conscious children’s book series and the second title The Death of Cupcake: A Child’s Experience with Loss, is set for publication in November 2020.
Dr. Nicholas is an international speaker giving her signature talk ‘The Frequency of Money’ to enrich audiences around the world. She has graced stages in Cairo, Egypt, and New Delhi, as well as here at home. Dr. Nicholas is a regular contributor and invited guest on nationally syndicated radio programs and podcasts. Susan is also a Reiki energy healer and success coach for medical and business professionals.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The initial spark for Dr. Nicholas’ interest in the frequency of money.
- The scarcity mindset that Dr. Nicholas was born into and how she transcended this.
- Addressing guilt around money and breaking the generational cycle of poverty.
- The difference between money and wealth and Dr. Nicholas’ explanation for a better understanding of the continuum of wealth.
- Dr. Nicholas’ pivotal shift around her relationship to money — the awakening she experienced.
- The process of acceptance around family and ancestry; Dr. Nicholas’ experience of healing.
- The transformative power we each possess and the different forms it takes.
- Dr. Nicholas’ feelings about identity as a human and an embodied soul.
- Beginning the journey of forgiveness and the importance of a healthy relationship with the self.
- Starting a transformation with the beliefs that ground us.
- Confronting the opportunities present in the contemporary climate and the pandemic era.
- The four prevailing human constructs; time, money, race, and religion.
- Dr. Nicholas’ thoughts on what 2021 might look like and the progress we can make.
- The ties that bind us and bring us together as one; why we are all the same!
- The internal work of transformation — embarking on this important inner journey.
“We have a relationship with this entity, that we call our money.” — @SusanNicholasMD [0:05:18]
“Our money is a physical proxy for our self worth.” — @SusanNicholasMD [0:09:25]
“There is an energetic component to our money. Just as there is an energetic component to everything that is physical matter on the planet.” — Dr. Susan Nicholas [0:04:45]
“There is a direct correlation between ourselves, our own innate self-worth and our financial net-worth.” — Dr. Susan Nicholas [0:13:23]