Sharon Spano, Ph.D., helps business leaders transform how they think, adapt, and respond in complex business environments. As a business strategist, author, and Professional Integral Coach, she leads her clients through specific research-based practices that empower them to realign their business strategy with a life of meaning, accelerated performance, and increased profitability.
Sharon is also the author of The Pursuit of Time and Money: Step Into Radical Abundance and Discover the Secret to a Meaningful Prosperous Life.
She is also a scholar-practitioner who enjoys researching and understanding some of the hard stuff of life so you don’t have to. There’s nothing like helping people move through a challenge such that they come out more passionate and fulfilled on the other side.
Whether you’re a person in the midst of change, an entrepreneur, or an organizational leader, Sharon would love to help you discover a more meaningful and prosperous life.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How to attend one of Dr. Sharon Spano’s two-day workshops so you and your team can begin developing a systemic approach to business
- How to uncover systems of behavior that are undermining your success and discover new patterns that will accelerate performance and profitability
- Systemic mapping and what it is all about
- Leadership DNA and how it influences the larger corporate system
- What would happen if you could see the hidden, unconscious dynamics underlying your business
- How the process of systemic mapping helps you achieve greater success in anything you do
- The three principles that are aligned with systemic mapping