The stress of modern life can often bring on symptoms like depression, anxiety, and chronic pain. And while it can be tempting to seek out a quick fix, more often than not, these symptoms are our body’s way of asking for help. So how do we learn to listen to our bodies and embark on a healing journey amidst the demands of contemporary life?
Joining us today is special guest Sunitha Sandeep, a TEDx speaker, trauma-informed transformative coach, and certified meditation and mindfulness teacher. In her work, Sunitha helps high-achieving women break free from their inner struggles of anxiety, overwhelm, burnout, and fears that they might have related to their professional success.
We talk with Sunitha about the power of somatic healing, cultivating a spiritual practice, and how trauma can help us grow. Tuning in you’ll learn about key concepts, like embodiment, transmutation, and becoming witness conscious, as well as how somatic work can help you address underlying issues and assist you on your healing journey. Sunitha also provides insight into how she treats anxiety in herself and her patients, and how to choose the right meditation practice for your personality type.
Sunitha has a profound understanding of what it means to process trauma and has a special talent for communicating spiritual and psychological concepts in an accessible way that will leave you feeling inspired to undertake your own healing journey. Join us for a deep dive into the power of somatic healing, cultivating a spiritual practice, and learning how to listen to your body.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Get to know Sunitha Sandeep, her journey, and how it informs the work she does today.
- The concept of embodiment and elevating your consciousness to operate at multiple levels.
- An overview of somatic work, mindset, and letting go of belief systems.
- Sunitha’s CURED technique for bringing up and healing suppressed emotions.
- The process of transmutation and how it brings underlying emotions into presence.
- Understanding what is meant by recognizing ‘the reality of the experience’.
- How to bring spiritual practices into our contemporary lifestyles.
- A breakdown of how Sunitha treats anxiety in herself and her clients.
- Choosing the right type of meditation practice and incorporating it into your daily life.
- Sunitha’s 90-day program, A.W.A.K.E, and how to access her work.
The A.W.A.K.E. Transformative Program: masterclass.sunithasandeep.com/register
The Other Side of Potential Podcast: sharonspano.com/podcast/