Statistics show that if your product or service is associated with a story, it is 2700% more likely to sell, yet the most common mistake that entrepreneurs and business owners make is that they focus only on their product or service, overlooking the vital importance of communication. Aurora Winter has dedicated her career to helping entrepreneurs convey their stories. Through her Spoken Author Method, she equips people to communicate effectively and turn their words into wealth.
Aurora Winter, MBA, is an award-winning, bestselling author, TV producer, media coach, ghostwriter, and successful serial entrepreneur. She is also the creator of the Spoken AuthorTM method and founder of Same Page Publishing. Aurora’s latest book, Turn Words Into Wealth, has been honored with multiple prestigious book awards. Her techniques have helped multiple clients such as A+ Family Dentistry and Tarrnie Williams of Blueprint Reality generate millions of dollars in wealth and venture capital.
She joins us today to discuss her Spoken Author method and explains how she equips people to communicate their messages through this process. Tuning in you’ll hear about the three steps to effective communication, how neuroscience factors into this method, the importance of keeping your message short, and why you should alternate between stories and emotion, statistics and data. To find out how you can write 8000 words an hour, how to overcome the common stumbling blocks that people come across when writing a book, and what the true value of your story is, tune in today!
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Get to know Aurora Winter, her impressive career, and many accolades.
- What led Aurora to transition from television into media and communication for entrepreneurs.
- The most common mistake that entrepreneurs make when it comes to communication.
- Statistics that demonstrate the remarkable power of stories to sell products.
- Different ways that you can communicate your message apart from just through a book.
- Why communicating your message is not always about selling, but about adding value for your client.
- How Aurora’s techniques helped Tarrnie Williams raise several million dollars in venture capital.
- How Aurora brings neuroscience into the work she does.
- Aurora breaks down the three steps to effective communication through an analogy.
- The importance of keeping your message short and alternating between stories and emotion, statistics and data.
- The Spoken Author Method and how Aurora equips people to communicate their messages through this process.
- The common stumbling blocks that people come across when writing a book.
- How Aurora trains people to communicate their messaging verbally in front of others.
- How this process dramatically speeds up the book-writing process and results in other useful media material.
- The power of Amazon as the world’s number three search engine.
- The example of how A+ Family Dentistry achieved a great deal of success through the Spoken Author Method.
- Why Aurora favors independent publishing over hybrid and traditional models.
- Important things to consider before publishing independently.
- Advice to business owners who are considering communicating their message through this method.